HomeShop18 launches HS18 app on Android and iPad
By insightVAS - Wed Nov 27, 3:01 pm
- 360 views
Tablets are a high potential shopping medium because of huge growth in the sales of tablets and download of apps. Global research firm IDC said the overall tablet market in India will treble in 2013 over last year. Also, as per a study by ABI Research, by 2016 online shopping will be one of the main activities on 80 percent of tablet app downloads.
· The most advanced shopping app in the industry – It offers a specially designed and unique user interface for 10’’ Tablets
· Smart App for smart devices – users can check delivery location and product availability while buying any product
· Crisper navigation – No hassle of switching windows for different products as multiple products options can be viewed on a single screen. Users can browse 10 products at one time
· Deals-on-the-go – the app offers HomeShop18’s signature Daily18 and Superdeals so the consumers can make the best choice
· Richer interface and surfing experience – will offer best user experience
· Integration with HS18 TV – App users can also watch HomeShop18 TV on this app
· Inbuilt QR code scanner – No need to have another QR code scanner
HomeShop18 made a foray into the M-Commerce earlier this year with its innovative and high-tech Scan N Shop wall at T3 of the Delhi airport. This launch was followed by the launch of shopping apps for iOS and Android platforms.
- 360 views