Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013
By insightVAS - Tue Jan 15, 12:55 pm
- 758 views
Gain from mobile payments through strategic partnership & alliances on agenda
Mobile Payments & NFC World Summit 2013 will start from 18th April 2013 in Hong Kong. It is a two day affair. The stakeholders of mobile payments & NFC will use this platform to share case studies and views on developing and deploying innovative and sustainable mobile payments services.
The theme of the two day summit is ‘Profiting from Mobile Payments Services through Strategic Partnership & Alliances’.
Mobile operators from Bangladesh, China Mobile Labs, Dialog Axiata & Grameenphone, Banks such as Axis Bank, ICICI Bank etc along with Australian Retailers Association and Land Transport Authority of Singapore will be present in the summit.
The following key issues will be addressed in depth with necessary Real World Case Studies:
- Regulatory Issues for Mobile Payments and the Applicable Rules and Regulations
- Current State and Future Trends of Mobile Payments
- New Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Banks in Delivering M-Payments
- For Banks – How to Successfully Align Financial Services with NFC and Mobile Payments Systems?
- Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) and How It Will Affect the Payments Landscape
- Opportunities for Increasing Sales Volume for Merchants/Retailers in Deploying M-Payments
- Retailer Case Study – Mobile Payments in Australia – Are We Advanced or Behind the World?
- Transit Provider Case Study – Evolution of NFC Applications for Mobile Commerce in Singapore
- Operator Case Study – Business Model in A Bank-Led Environment
- Operator Case Study – NFC – More Than Payment
- Innovative Mobile Payments Strategies to Capture New Market
- Additional Revenue Generating Channels through Deployment of M-Payments
- Critical Success Factors in Deploying Mobile Payment Services? – From Each Stakeholder’s Point of View
- Benefits and Business Case Drivers for Each Stakeholder
- Comparisons – Operator-Centric, Bank-Centric, 3rd Party Centric or Collaboration
- Critical Success Factors in Implementing Mobile Payments Services – Partnerships, Alliances, and Joint-Ventures
- Profitable and Sustainable Business Models
- How to Handle New Players that Have Emerged Strongly Positioned in Mobile Payments?
- Benchmarking Remittances-The Future of Money Transfer
- International Mobile Money Transfer and Remittance Market
- Enhancing the Lives of the Consumers through Mobile Money and Improve Stickiness
- Addressing Issues of Standardization and Interoperability
- Banking the ‘Unbanked’ – How to Capture the Mass Market?
- Effective & Sustainable Strategies to Encourage Active Consumer’s Usage of Mobile Payments
- Accessing Mobile Users Cost Effectively & Securely
- How to Drive the Consumer Usage of Mobile Payments?
- New Innovative Delivery Platforms for Mobile Payment Services
- Innovation & Sustainability in Offering Mobile Payments Services
- Building A Robust and Sustainable NFC Infrastructure
- Handset Technology Development Updates
- Management and Cost Issues in Implementation
- Security Issues – How to Succeed in Mobile Financial Services by Building A Trusted Brand?
- Fraud Mitigation in Mobile Payments
- 758 views