Reliance Games launches 2D and 3D mobile games for ‘ICC Champions Trophy 2013’
By insightVAS - Tue Jun 18, 12:46 pm
- 854 views
3D cricket game is only for Apple and Android users
With the ongoing ICC Champions Trophy, the cricket fever is already on a high, keeping it in mind Reliance Games announced the launch of a 3D and a 2D mobile game for ‘ICC Champions Trophy 2013.’ Reliance Games is also the official gaming partner of the International Cricket Council for the fourth consecutive year.
Both the 3D & 2D mobile games allow fans to be a part of their favourite cricket team and step into the field to fight for the trophy. The cricket game in 3D can be enjoyed by iOS and Android users for a real cricketing experience. While the cricket game in 2D, which is a very enjoyable casual game to play, can be downloaded by Android, Java and Blackberry users.
Commenting on the launch of the game, Chaitanya Prabhu, Business Head – India, Reliance Games said, “Whenever a popular cricket tournament is going on, we see a rise in demand for cricket based games. The ICC Champions Trophy is a big property in the world of cricket, and Reliance Games is proud to be International Cricket Council’s official gaming partner for the fourth year in a row. This year we have launched two games – one in 3D and the other in 2D so users of all kinds of mobile phones can continue to be engaged and entertained with the spirit of the sport all through the tourney.”
ICC Champions Trophy 2013 3D for iOS and Android Users:
· The player will be able to participate in the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 tournament by choosing their favourite team in 3D
· The player can choose to bat or bowl based on the outcome of the Toss
· Simple gesture based controls for batting
· Other than the tournament the player can also engage in a friendly quick match by selecting both the participating teams
· Amazing 3D Graphics
· The official ICC Champions Trophy 2013 mobile game
· Choose from the official list of 8 teams
· Two game modes – Tournament and Quick Match
· Play the actual ICC Champions Trophy Match Schedule
· 3 difficulty levels to choose from
· Choose how many overs to play for each match
· Easy to use controls
· A huge list of achievements to unlock
· 3 batting and bowling power-ups to buy in the store – A first in a Cricket game
· Loads of statistics for the hardcore cricket fan
ICC Champions Trophy 2013 2D for Android, Java and Blackberry Users:
· One have to select a team
· the left/right keys should be used to hit the shot in the desired direction
· The timing and the direction to hit in is crucial as it will decide whether one score or lose a wicket
· If the shot is timed right every ball can be hit for a six!
· Official ICC Champions Trophy 2013 game
· All 8 teams available for the player to choose from
· All the ICC Champions Trophy 2013 tournament features
· Easy to use controls. With 2 buttons for batting left, right anyone can pick this game up and
· Start playing without needing a tutorial.
· This game is very rewarding with scoring runs made easy. If the players time their shots perfectly then every ball can be hit for a Six!
- 854 views