Reliance Game’s Real Steel World Robot Boxing records three million downloads on iOS and Android
By insightVAS - Tue Oct 29, 5:19 pm
- 330 views
Reliance Games recently launched Real Steel World Robot Boxing (WRB) and today the company announced the download numbers based on the performance report of the first 10 days of its release. The mobile game that was launched globally on the 17th of October, 2013 across iOS and Android platforms has surpassed 3 million downloads – suggests the 10th day report. The first 1 million downloads were registered within 3 days of release.
Real Steel – World Robot Boxing is the sequel to the first game called ‘Real Steel’. The first game was launched in 2011 alongside the Hugh Jackman starrer movie REAL STEEL.
Some key highlights of Real Steel World Robot Boxing:
- Real Steel – World Robot Boxing is the sequel to the mobile game Real Steel. With the success of the 2011 mobile game, Real Steel has been consistently augmented keeping the fan-base engaged for 2 years. Real Steel World Robot Boxing has been launched this year, on popular demand. The sequel game is far more engaging with better graphics and is free-to-download this time.
- Global launch of Real Steel World Robot Boxing on 17th Oct 2013 for iOS and Android App stores
- Hit 1 mn downloads within 3 days of release. Crosses 3 mn downloads in 10 days
- In the case of Apple devices (which account for a major share of revenues) -
|iPAD RANKING (all apps)||iPAD RANKING (gaming apps)|
|No. of countries reached # 1||9||10|
|No. of countries reached # 5||72||78|
|iPHONE RANKING (all apps)||iPHONE RANKING (gaming apps)|
|No. of countries reached # 1||-||4|
|No. of countries reached # 5||14||30|
· Note – the above numbers are based on the reports generated at the end of the 10th day.
Commenting on the milestone achieved, Manish Agarwal – CEO, Reliance Entertainment Digital said, “Real Steel is one of the biggest IPs in Reliance Games’ portfolio. The initial response to Real Steel World Robot Boxing is over-whelming and crossing the 3 mn downloads within the first few days is definitely a milestone. We are thrilled to see that gamers are as excited about the game as we are. We are positive we will have bigger numbers to applaud in a months’ time.”
- 330 views