SO.HO launcher app adds new #Hashtag feed
By insightVAS - Tue Dec 24, 4:36 pm
- 103 views
SO.HO, the Android launcher app that integrates social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram conveniently into one homescreen, now includes a new #Hashtag feed that allows one to keep up with the latest conversations, topics and trends on the go. By simply typing in a hashtag or key word one wants to follow, the #Hashtag feed will hunt down exactly what the person wants to know about simultaneously from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SO.HO app brings one’s favourite social networks together in one place. One needs to just unlock the phone and can switch easily between Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds without having to dive in and out of different apps, making it faster to get to what the user want.
SO.HO also makes sure, the functionality users care about is right where he needs it so that he can tweet, update status, ‘like’ and comment direct from homescreen. And as it’s a launcher it allows to experience a rich, full screen version of social networks.
· SO.HO brings Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds to life visually on the homescreen of Android device
· User can switch easily between Twitter, Facebook and Instagram feeds without having to dive in and out of different apps
· The dedicated SO.HO feed captures rich media from across the three social networks so that one can quickly see all the latest videos, pictures and links their friends have shared in one place
· SO.HO allows to interact with social networks – like, tweet, comment & check-in directly from the homescreen
· SO.HO is fully customisable and can now either be run as a launcher or app
· One can keep up to date with the latest trends and conversations with the #Hashtag feed anytime, anywhere
SO.HO for Android is free and is available for download at the Google Play Store.
- 103 views